Sushi California Roll With Fresh Tuna And Salmon Caviar
- 4 sheets toasted nori
- 200 g prepared sushi rice
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 avocado, peeled, in julienne strips
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, in thin julienne
- 150 g fresh tuna filet, sushi quality, in 1 cm thick strips
- Salmon caviar
- Soy sauce, wasabi and pink ginger to serve
Place one nori sheet on a rolling mat. With wet hands spread a quarter part of the rice evenly over the nori. Sprinkle with some black sesame seeds. In the first half of the rice place two avocado strips, two cucumber strips, overlapping, and a piece of tuna. Roll up the nori, pressing slightly to shape the roll. Seal with a little water. Roll up remaining rolls the same way.
Cut the rolls into 6 to 8 pieces each, using a sharp knife and wetting it with warm water before each slice.
Place the sushi on a serving plate and decorate with the salmon caviar. Serve with soy sauce, wasabi and pink ginger.
Comments are closed