THE NAUGHTY GRAPE- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Prices: the prices are clearly marked alongside each item and include VAT where applicable.
2. Prices on this site are subject to alteration without prior notice. Naughty Grape reserves the right to cancel an order up until the physical exchange of goods, and funds for said goods.
3. Minimum & Maximum Order: there is no minimum order. However, there is a maximum order of 36 bottles or 3 cases (12 bottle cases).
For orders over 3 cases please contact our stores directly Monday to Thursday, 10am to 6pm and Fridays & Saturdays, 10am to 7pm.
4. Standard delivery terms: For next day delivery, confirmed order details must be received by 4pm the day before. Note however, that there are no deliveries on a Sunday or on Public Holidays. Every effort will be made to deliver your goods on the next available business day.
See below for chart relating to orders and associated delivery charge:
|No of Bottles||Delivery Charge|
|1-6 bottles (half case)||TT$30|
|13-18 bottles (1.5 cases)||TT$45|
|19-24 bottles (2 cases)||TT$60|
|25-36 bottles (3 cases)||TT$75|
5. Any indication as to when your goods will be available for delivery or collection is an estimate only and is not intended to be binding. We however will communicate with you should we be unable to fulfil your order within an arranged time.
6. Payment terms: Payment is due with order. We utilise PayPal which accepts credit card or Linx payments for your convenience.
7. Breakages: All goods should be examined at the time of delivery. Please notify us of any discrepancies, shortages or damage within 48 hours of delivery. Damaged bottles and packaging should be kept for inspection.
8. Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any failure to meet our obligations occasioned by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
The Naughty Grape
81A Mucurapo Road, St. James
14E Saddle Road, Maraval